National Geographic Kids Book Club
New Books (12)
- Weird But True World 2023: Incredible facts, awesome photos, and weird wonders―for THIS YEAR and beyond!Weird But True World 2023: Incredible facts, awesome photos, and weird wonders―for THIS YEAR and beyond!
Discover Earth’s strangest animals, natural formations, festivals, ancient wonders, news, and more in this newest addition to the wildly popular Weird But True! family―an annual compendium of everything Weird But True! fans love ... and then some.
- National Geographic Kids Almanac 2023)National Geographic Kids Almanac 2023 (US edition) (National Geographic Kids Almanac (Hardcover))
The 2023 National Geographic Kids Almanac is the biggest edition yet!
Get ready for 2023 with all the latest and greatest information on animals, science, nature, technology, conservation, and more in this worldwide best-selling almanac.
- Explorer Academy: The Double HelixExplorer Academy: The Double Helix (Book 3)
The mystery deepens and the action intensifies for 12-year-old Cruz Coronado and friends in the e...
- Explorer Academy: The Falcon's FeatherExplorer Academy: The Falcon's Feather
It's an adventure of a lifetime when Cruz Coronado sets sail for the shores of Iceland and Norway...
- Explorer Academy: The Dragon's BloodExplorer Academy: The Dragon's Blood (Book 6)
An explosive revelation and a familiar face in the sixth book in this adventure-packed series. Still reeling from the life-changing discovery he found buried in the mysterious archive, Cruz Coronado grapples with an important secret as the gang heads to China in search of the second-to-last piece of the cipher. Under the watchful eye of a ...
- Explorer Academy: The Tiger's NestExplorer Academy: The Tiger's Nest (Book 5)
Cruz Coronado and his fellow explorers are jolted from their normal routines at Explorer Academy'...
- Explorer Academy: The Star DunesExplorer Academy: The Star Dunes (Book 4)
Cruz, Sailor, Emmett, and the gang are on their way to Africa when Nebula misses their intended t...
- Explorer Academy: The Nebula SecretExplorer Academy: The Nebula Secret (Book 1) (Explorer Academy, 1)
Adventure, danger, and a thrilling global mission await 12-year-old Cruz Coronado as he joins an eli…
- Can't Get Enough Space Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More!Can't Get Enough Space Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More! (National Geographic Kids)
This book has everything to captivate space enthusiasts: Tons of fun facts, exciting games, hands-on activities, hilarious space jokes, stories from experts, and tidbits about the latest info on black holes, the International Space Station, and what life on Mars could look like.
- Ultimate Book of the Future: Incredible, Ingenious, and Totally Real Tech that will Change Life as You Know ItUltimate Book of the Future: Incredible, Ingenious, and Totally Real Tech that will Change Life as You Know It (National Geographic Kids)
Robot dogs! Jet packs! Cyborgs! Super-sleek space suits! It’s not science fiction, it’s science reality. And soon, it may be part of everyday life. This book is a jam-packed collection of the coolest tech and wildest ideas that are shaping the world of tomorrow.
This is the perfect book for fans of sci-fi, budding engineers and scientists, lovers of futuristic movies and pop culture, and anyone who has ever dreamed about what tomorrow might look like.
- Can't Get Enough Shark Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More!Can't Get Enough Shark Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More!
Dive into the perfect combination of facts, stories, photos, and fun all about the world’s most ferocious and fascinating ocean predator―SHARKS!
For animal lovers who are absolutely obsessed with everything sharks, this book has it all: tons of mind-blowing facts, exciting games, hands-on activities, hilarious shark jokes, and suspenseful stories from shark experts. It also includes tantalizing tidbits about perplexing prehistoric sharks, the latest info on studying sharks in the wild, and surprising, cutting-edge discoveries about shark behavior.
- Critter ChatCritter Chat
If animals could speak (and text and post selfies, and review items on Amazon), what would they say? Find out in this hilarious collection of imagined digital encounters, based on real animal intel and facts.
More Fun Books (12)
- Weird But True Know-It-All: Rocks & MineralsWeird But True Know-It-All: Rocks & Minerals
Did you know that Montana’s Grasshopper Glacier is filled with millions of frozen locusts that got caught in a storm more than 300 million years ago? Or that gneiss is one of the world’s oldest rock forms? One sample from Canada is more than FOUR BILLION years old! In this latest single-subject Weird But True! book, readers will have a blast discovering that there’s a lot more to rocks and minerals than meets the eye.
- Weird But True! Birthdays: 300 Fun-Tastic Facts to Celebrate
- Weird But True New York CityWeird But True New York City
Think you know the Big Apple? Think again! Did you know that 25 species of shark swim off NYC's coas…
- Weird But True OceanWeird But True Ocean
Dive into these fishy facts: Did you know that the prehistoric shark, megalodon, had jaws so big tha…
- Weird But True! Dinosaurs: 300 Dino-Mite Facts to Sink Your Teeth IntoWeird But True! Dinosaurs: 300 Dino-Mite Facts to Sink Your Teeth Into
Weird But True! is going prehistoric! This new addition to the wildly popular, mind-blowing, fact...
- Kids Weird But True: 300 Outrageous FactsKids Weird But True: 300 Outrageous Facts
At last, all those weird but true facts that readers of National Geographic Kids love so much are...
- Weird But True Halloween: 300 Spooky Facts to Scare You SillyWeird But True Halloween: 300 Spooky Facts to Scare You Silly
The wildly popular Weird But True! line is all dressed up for Halloween with 300 all-new spooky fact…
- Weird But True AnimalsWeird But True Animals
The next in the best-selling Weird But True line features National Geographic Kids' two best topi...
- Weird But True Know-It-All: Ancient EgyptWeird But True Know-It-All: Ancient Egypt
Did you know that ancient Egyptians formed the world's first police force? The 365-day calendar? We have ancient Egypt to thank for that, too! And the next time your parents tell you to brush your teeth, you can tell them that ancient Egyptians invented the first toothbrush and toothpaste. In this cool book, you'll find out what life was like 3,000 years ago along the banks of the Nile River, explore the lives of famous pharaohs determined to leave their mark no matter the cost, and get the lowdown on famous battles for power.
- Weird But True Know-It-All: Greek MythologyWeird But True Know-It-All: Greek Mythology
Classic stories from Greek mythology come to life in this latest single-subject themed book in th...
- Weird But True Know-It-All: U.S. PresidentsWeird But True Know-It-All: U.S. Presidents
What's so weird about U.S. presidents? Plenty! Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was a great wres...
- Weird But True 10Weird But True 10
Did you know that ears are self-cleaning, or that itching is contagious? It's all totally weird ....