2020 SUMMER READING ADVENTURE!
Read & Win Prizes! How it works...
- Join and add your favorite books to your summer reading log
- Read books and write as many original reviews as you can
- The more reviews you write, the higher your chances of winning
Ten (10) participants who review the most books will be eligible to win a Prize Pack of the seven books shown below. The next twenty-five (25) participants with the most reviews will be eligible to win a $10 Gift Card. For complete details see Term and Conditions and mail in your Consent Form.
Summer Reading Prize Books (7)
- Spark and the League of Ursus: A NovelSpark and the League of Ursus: A Novel
Toy Story meets Stranger Things in this epic tale of warrior teddy bears and the children they pr...
- Warren the 13th and the Thirteen-Year Curse: A NovelWarren the 13th and the Thirteen-Year Curse: A Novel
An illustrated middle-grade fiction series with Gothic and Victorian overtones featuring the misa...
- Kid Activists: True Tales of Childhood from Champions of ChangeKid Activists: True Tales of Childhood from Champions of Change (Kid Legends)
Moving, funny, and totally true childhood biographies of Martin Luther King Jr., Susan B. Anthony...
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson's JournalDiary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson's Journal (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
A BRAND NEW DIARY OF A WIMPY KID STORY that will have you rolling with laughter, from nu...
- Alien SuperstarAlien Superstar (Book #1)
From Emmy Award-winning actor Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver comes a new out-of-this-world ...
- Ronan Boyle and the Swamp of Certain DeathRonan Boyle and the Swamp of Certain Death (Ronan Boyle #2)
The hilarious sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller, set in the world of law-breaking l...
- BraveBrave (American Dog)
From the #1 New York Times best-selling author of Max comes a heartwarming, middle grade adventur...
Summer Reading 2020 ends in:
Summer Reading 2020 Stats
|Books being read:||4467|