1. The DOGObooks 2020 Summer Reading Adventure is open from April 29th through August 18th, 2020 to iDOGO account holders enrolled in Grades 3 - 10 in the US, except where prohibited by law. YOU MAY ONLY ENTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM ONLINE, NO OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
2. No purchase necessary. Ages 16 and under, and a legal resident of the US. The DOGObooks 2020 Summer Reading Adventure is a free program to incentivize and encourage kids to read during the summer.
3. The DOGObooks 2020 Summer Reading Adventure entitles entrants who qualify, to receive either a Prize Pack of all seven (7) books featured or a $10 Gift Card. All books in the prize pack are offered by: Abrams, Quirk Books and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. This offer is only valid at www.dogobooks.com from April 29th through August 18th, 2020, while supplies last. Entrants can only earn either one of 10 Prizes Packs or one of 25 Gift Cards.
In order to qualify to either win a Prize Pack or a Gift Card entrants must: (a) Select and add books to their summer reading list (b) Write reviews of the selected books at www.dogobooks.com. Each review must be at least twenty-five (25) words in length and be approved by DOGObooks.
4. Each entrant may receive either a Prize Pack of all seven (7) books featured or a $10 Gift Card during this Summer Reading Adventure. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated Prize Pack or Gift Card by using multiple/different iDOGO accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and that participant may be disqualified from the Summer Reading Adventure.
5. Winners will be notified by email. Note that in order to receive the Prize Pack or Gift Card, entrants must have their parent or legal guardian complete, sign and return the Parental Consent Form.