1.he recieved a bionic arm.The person who gave it to him was Robert Downey.2.to create a 3d image of it.The person who created it was a univesity it costed around 40,000 dollors for the bonic arm.40,000
1. Kids were teasing Desiree because sometimes instead of following the cheer routine she makes up her own.
2. The basketball players stood up and said to stop teasing her. Her story will never be forgotten because the named the gym after her and she meant a lot to some of the players.
3. Down syndrome is when a child is born with more then one chromosome 21. One out of every 691 babies in the USA. Some symptoms of Down syndrome are slow speech and short attention span.
1. Emily asked Principle Padgett to stand outside in the hallway with an empty bucket. Principle was nervous because he thought the Emily was joking but when he found out she was serious he didn't expect anything and was scared. Principle was convinced when he was told it was a senior prank.
2. The prank was everyone giving the principle thank you notes. Emily Jones was the creator of the prank. The cards were based ff of a Dr. Suess book.
3. Padgett has been at that school for 8 years. Some students wrote on post its and scrap pieces of paper to because they had so much to say.
1) The death of Marion resident Jimmy Lee Jackson and the denial of their right to vote. The capital of Alabama. It was a peaceful protest against injustice.
2)State troopers and cops were there waiting for them to stop the protest forcefully. It was broadcast. President Lyndon Johnson introduced the voting rights legislation.
3)MLK to tried to re-enact the protest. Martin Luther King Jr. Civil rights activist serves as the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 5th congressional district.
1.His total commute is 46 miles.He walks 21 miles each day.He has to walk so much because he doesn't have a car.2 Robertson's car died about 10 years ago. He did not replace it because he doesn't have enough money.He doesn't want to change his job because he likes it. And he doesn't want to change his house he likes the place he lives in.3.Robertson was published in a newspaper. Robertson"s has been getting so many donations.