Video Of The Week — Adorable Kids Crash Dad's Live Television Interview
Listen to Article
On March 10, Professor Robert Kelly was doing what the expert on South Korea does regularly — discussing a political situation on live television with a BBC News reporter via Skype. In this case, the topic was South Korean President Park Geun-hye's unprecedented March 9th impeachment for committing “acts that violated the Constitution and laws.”
Things were going as expected until Kelly’s daughter, Marion, decided to waltz in. The professor tried to continue talking while gently nudging the child to leave. But before he could convince her to leave, his nine-month-old son, James, rolled into the room in his walker. The video ends with Kelly’s wife, Jung-a Kim, frantically trying to get both kids out of the room without being seen on camera! Not surprisingly, the hilarious footage that has garnered over 2 million views since its YouTube release has made the family, especially the adorable kids, instant stars!
Resources: cnn.com, forbes.com,vox.com
Learn Keywords in this Article
- serene_euphoriaabout 1 monthawwwww!
- kathybooklover7 monthsthe mom just slided in the room and was like, ( hey!!! I thought you were eating carrots! )
- adroit_avimimus8 monthsThat is a nightmare...! But the kids were so adorable!!
- mattchien9 monthsthe video is so funny!but i still feel kinda bad for the dad..........he sure needs it!
- african_bella9 monthsi feel so bad for that dad! he must have been so overwhemled!
- pinkkitty910 monthsBRUH......I saw this on YouTube. So FUNNY 🤣
- Mrs. Ulu11 monthshilarious
- burgerbangabout 1 yearI want to do that!
- mai1234about 1 yearOMG, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!🤣
- songunicorn17about 1 yearLOL 100% FUNNY