Video Of The Week — Adorable Kids Crash Dad's Live Television Interview
Listen to Article
On March 10, Professor Robert Kelly was doing what the expert on South Korea does regularly — discussing a political situation on live television with a BBC News reporter via Skype. In this case, the topic was South Korean President Park Geun-hye's unprecedented March 9th impeachment for committing “acts that violated the Constitution and laws.”
Things were going as expected until Kelly’s daughter, Marion, decided to waltz in. The professor tried to continue talking while gently nudging the child to leave. But before he could convince her to leave, his nine-month-old son, James, rolled into the room in his walker. The video ends with Kelly’s wife, Jung-a Kim, frantically trying to get both kids out of the room without being seen on camera! Not surprisingly, the hilarious footage that has garnered over 2 million views since its YouTube release has made the family, especially the adorable kids, instant stars!
Resources: cnn.com, forbes.com,vox.com
Learn Keywords in this Article
- songunicorn17over 1 yearLOL 100% FUNNY
- lbaker234over 1 yearDeserves 1 of the most adorable videos on earth!!
- cr3757over 1 yearYup
- lbaker234over 1 yearHaha that's like me my nieces and. Nephews ! Lol quick tip : shut the door dude!!
- alphadogover 1 yearSo funny😆
- zoeyyangalmost 2 yearsSo funny
- evayangalmost 2 yearsI feel so bad for the man, he seems very overwhelmed.
- savagesausagealmost 2 yearsI feel so bad for the man
- mattchienalmost 2 yearsHA !THAT'S something!
- owenjonesabout 2 yearsdis so cute
- owenjonesabout 2 yearsThe first kid to come in" FBI OPEN UP!"