Minecraft is so much more than just a game: it's a world of creation, exhilaration, survival, and adventure. That's why it's taken off like a rocket, establishing itself as the new massively popular RPG for players of all kinds, of all ages. Now, for the first time, there's a Minecraft guide that can take you all the way from surviving your first night to hosting your own Minecraft server.
The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft will help you become a true Minecraft master, whether you're new to the Minecraft universe, or you've been playing for years.
Step by step, you'll discover how to design incredible buildings, plant fully automated farms, battle zombies, save villages, dig deep into the terrafirma, and transform your Minecraft world. This deeply knowledgeable, fun-to-read guide teaches you all you want to know about:
- Gathering the resources you need to survive and thrive
- Crafting, building, mining, and farming
- Mastering combat and enchantments -- and knowing when and when not to fight
- Trading in the Emerald City
- Playing through to the Nether and the End
- Installing and using mods, texture packs, and third party programs
- Multiplayer Minecraft -- from etiquette and chat to server management
- Building your own Minecraft adventure
- And a whole lot more!