1. The thing that made Rohan Brooker have the idea to investigate chemical camouflage was a caterpillar that smelled what they ate .He decided to focus on the harlequin filefish because it did the same thing and more.
2.he fed the two groups Picillopora and Acropora. They added crabs to the aquariums because they wanted to see if the fish could smell like the coral.
3.When they added cod to the aquariums-it was obvious to the fish that ate the coral.The significance thing out of this was that Brooke hunch was correct and the fish used a smart way to survive. brooker suspected that the fish who ate the Acropora wouldn't be recognized and would be left alone.
1. the main difference in major car manufacture and Google is that its slowly working and it is missing sensing headlights in their prototypes. The thing missing in the 2014 prototype is that it has foam and soft windshields .
2.The difference about the prototype introduced in December is that it had swiveling chairs and touchscreen interior.Google is hoping to manufacture a safe care that can go driving when its raining and have no risk at all..
3. Mercedes Benz is planning to manufacture a car that is visually appealing and environmentally friendly,with a smooth and streamlined roof a flat front windscreen and a touchscreen interior. The company added a front steering wheel so the driver can still feel in control.
4.The challenges they are facing is that if they do this there is going to be many people without jobs, the cars cant run when the weather is bad and more.
1. Mason Wartman decided to quit his job so that he can go back to his hometown and open up his own pizza shop. He decided to give the homeless free pizzas.
2. Costumers that have donated have asked to write on the sticky note and stick on the wall and given him an extra dollar so that he could give a homeless person a slice of pizza. A person in need for a pizza they grab a sticky note and hand it to the cashier.
3. The free pizza helps the homeless so that it will give them food so that they're not hungry and they could have hope. Wartmans wants other corporations to do the same thing he is doing or at least close to what hes doing for other people.
1. The retina reacts with different wavelengths and transmits colors to the brain cortex.
2. The rays elemanated by the natural surroundings around the object .
3.It depends on the background lighting .
1.dr.neil's team discovered that the being cold is contagious, they conducted the experiment by putting the volunteers hand in cold water,hot water,and room temperature water .
2.When the volunteers watched coldwater videos they discovered that their hand temperature lowered.However the same was not true following the hot water or control videos.
3.Seeing other people put their hands in cold water makes there body temperature lower. it doesn't work on hot water because that can't be contagious. Another possibility is that humans are just more empathetic to
people who appear cold than those who look hot.