The book I read was Lincoln's Grave Robbers, by Steve Sheinkin.
2. The book is about counterfeiters who need to get a very skilled counterfeiter out of jail. To bail the man out they need a lot of money. So they attempt to steal Lincoln's body and give it back to the government for $200,000. But what these criminals don't know is that the secret service knows everything they are doing.
3. I loved this book because I like to learn about our country's history and every little thing about it. I learned many things I did not know, like how to secret services only goal back than was to stop counterfeiters and not to protect the president. I also did not know how many currency's our country used before paper money.
4. This is a book for everyone and I think everyone should read it. The people who would like to read this book the most would be someone interested in Lincoln or the U.S. history. You should read this book because it has a good source of information about the early secret service and counterfeiters.
5. An internal conflict in my book is on page 98, and it states,"I have no instructions on this matter, what to do of how to act.", this is showing man vs self because character doesn't know what to do but he really wants to do something to catch the bad guys.
6. An external conflict was in my book on page 3 and it states,"McCarteny was hungry, bruised as a rotting apple, and lost somewhere far from home.", this is man vs nature because he is stranded away from his home and is not close to any civilization and is extremely hungry in the middle of the woods.
7. Lincoln's Grave Robbers is a good title because the book is simply about people trying to steal president Lincoln's remains, which are called grave robbers.
8. Another title that would be good for this book is, Counterfeiters to Grave Robbers. This is a good title because the people who attempt to steal Lincoln's grave were counterfeiters so they stop Counterfeiting and start grave robbing.
9. A Universal theme that was used through out the story was perseverance. Perseverance developed the overall story because the criminals were caught and the secret service man Patrick Tyrell did what ever he could to stop the bad guys and keep Lincoln's remains safe. The bad guys also had perseverance because they wanted Lincoln's body so bad to bust out an old friend. The theme perseverance was used by many people and many times throughout the book.