Video Of The Week - The Coolest Christmas Outfits?
Listen to Article
What happens when engineers known for designing innovative gadgets are asked to create Christmas party outfits? That's what James Dyson, CEO of British Engineering firm Dyson Ltd wanted to find out when he invited them to the company's annual 'topsy turvy' themed holiday party - He was not disappointed.
Using the same zeal and enthusiasm they do when creating the company's amazing products, the engineers got to work with whatever scrap material they could garner - from cardboard to metal to even discarded parts of Dyson products. The results that included an eagle with a four-meter wingspan, flying pigs and even a Santa Claus in an upside down robotic sleigh, can only be described as engineering marvels!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- froggyfreshover 4 yearswow thats them walmart people
- aspenwover 4 yearsyah, imagine walking in town with those on:>
- grapefruitabout 5 yearsLOL wow that would be embarrassing to wear
- Creamypotatoover 5 yearswow
- awesomeman101over 5 yearswow!!!!!!!!
- awesomeman101over 5 yearsthose costumes were sick.
- awesomeman101over 5 yearsawesome
- Bethover 5 yearsAmazing!!!
- gkirkabout 7 yearsCool but also a little creepy for some of the costumes.
- beast modeover 7 yearslove it JK