1. The 61 skydivers came to Perris in California, October 17 because they wanted to make a world record for the skydivers.
2. The dive was performed where there was three planes that had a lot of people that were gonna dive and they dive and start forming and coming together to make a shape. Then after that they start coming apart and pulling there parachutes and land on ground. It is important for them to scatter around because if they all pull there parachutes out all near each other they'll all crash and there parachute won't work.
3. The other record that was broken by the diamond shape formation broke the square formation. They beaten it by putting more people to assist to join and brake the record.
4. If I was one of the skydivers I wouldn't be concerned yet because we should've got more and making probably a cooler stuff like dragons and other stuff.
1. What made Manuela sad and aggressive is that Manuela lost her mate and had to find another mate to live with. She also wanted to find some friends but they thought that he would hurt them.
2. The zoo did to try to make her happy by getting another mate and making some friends so they can protect each other. The idea was not going right but then two friends actually liked each other and became friends.
3. Another animal that had a hard time is the other mate. It was resolved by getting friends.
Shamba may not be friends with them because he wants to have an owner.
If I would react with one of my neighbors that have setup an overwhelming Christmas display that have attracted hundreds of people every night then if it was late it would be too loud and I wouldn't be able to sleep, or else I later then that I would rather visit and go wherever I want because it is close to my house,
1. Kristen Alyce's favorite material to use for dresses is trash. The designer thought of using bags and old packages that have been thrown away. The designer thought of even beautiful garments. Kristen's first dress was made out of some plastic bags and also some rolled magazines that the had.
2. What inspired Kristen to make (start) a commercial is to inspire other people to dress up in trash too. She started with 12 garbage inspired dresses that she made with people to help. Her company is called "Garbage Gone Glam".
3. Kristen's outfit retail is $2,000. The author is unclear about is the trash outfits is that the dresses are not able to be cleaned because it will rip and will clog up the washer.
4. In my opinion that trash outfits are so expensive is that she just wants money to be famous. I don't like that she is making trash out of the trash cans!
1. The issue about the previous 'Invisibility cloak' is that whenever the light went on it it reflected the light and made it possible for the light to stop the back round.The one that Berkeley discovered is that it made objects disappear and return when cloak removed.
2. Some challenges that are still facing Berkeley researchers is that they need to improve the cloak and they need to make the cloak make someone disappear and make them invisible.Some uses that people can use is by sneaking and stealing valuable thing from stores. If I had access to the invisible cloak early I would probably scare people for fun, and if it would make the world better is by when someone is invisible you can easily walk through them but if there crossing the road the might get runned over by cars by themselves.
What is special about Thor's Hammer is that the only "superhero" that can carry the hammer is Thor. He could carry it but no one else can in the Avengers movie.
2.Alan Pan built real-life Thor hammer is by sensor that scans the person's fingerprints and sees if it is recognizing the fingerprints if is Alan Pan.
3.Alan Pan is the only one to lift the "Thor hammer" is by the sensor that the hammer has. He is also the only one to move or carry it is by it being on top of metal because he put a magnet that holds the metal very tight that no one can carry.
1. The Action Production was trying to do was to see if people in London who will help be kind to others. 2.The three scenarios that they set up was and old lady that a a heavy luggage and a person asked if he can help her to carry the luggage up some stairs. The result of each kind thing that they did was one person told or asked them that there were at somewhere or if they needed some help carrying something.
3. They were pleasantly surprised because when they helped them people started comig oover and sing a song to however helped the person.
1. Who invented the bandage is Earle Dickson, He created the bandage because of his wife named Josephine and she got burned by cooking. He also made it for other people because so if they get hurt they can get a bandage so it can feel better.
2. The issue about bandages being sold at markets is that the bandage wouldn't always work so they had to test it a few times and they also improved it a little bit more. The smart bandage solved the problem about the issue is because it protected it from getting bacteria on it.
3. The two bacteria that they tested it on was acrylic acid and also allylamine. Martina picked those two bacteria because those are very effective and it would hurt a lot.
4. Any other uses that they should use for this technology is that they should make it stay on longer if you get it wet or if it would fall off and you have to have a new bandage for the wound.
1. The International Balloon Fiesta has been going on for 44 years.
2. What makes Albuquerque a good place for the event is because you get to ride the hot air balloon at night. It is also great place because you get to ride all kinds of balloons and they named something called " the box", they say that it is easier to navigate the balloons easier. The event that the organizers canceled this year is the balloon race because there was a lot of wind and it blew away all the balloons the wrong way.
3. There was more than 500 balloons participating in the event. There were dozens of states that were there and there was also almost 20 nations that they were from.
4. It would be dangerous to race inn very windy weather is because it would blow there balloon away and it would probably take down the balloon to the ground they wouldn't be in the race any more. It is also dangerous because the balloons can probably crash into each other and they would also fall to the ground.