1. They new fabric uses the friction between you and your clothes to make electricity. It was created using layers of fabric/silver so that the friction electricity can flow through easily.2 (TNG). I have experienced it playing at my house.3. Cause we make fabric every day and it is easy to conduct.Charging personal devices.
1. On December 30th the elements 113,115,117, and 118 were approved. 118 elements are apart of the periodic table.2. Dmitri Mendeleev made the first periodic table, and it had 59 elements. They were classified by characteristics of the different elements.3. It is hard because the chances of it working are very slim to none, and it is even harder to get the element approved. To make a knew element scientist have to slam a existing element with ions hoping that they will fuse to form a new element.
1. The problem is that the cells in the nervous system do not regenerate. His big breakthrough was that a scientist discovered that the OEC constantly regenerated itself.
2. They extracted the olfactory bulb witch housed the cells. They placed it above and below the spinal injury.
3. It tells me that the procedure was successful when it says Fidikas spinal cord showed great healing. He wants to develop a procedure that can be rolled out worldwide.