Video Of The Week — Rainbow Bagels Anyone?
Listen to Article
The fact that New York bagels are delicious is undisputed. After all, who can argue with the incredible taste of the freshly-made hand-rolled delights that are available at the city's numerous bakeries. So how does one improve something that is already perfect? By adding a splash of color or in the case of The Bagel Store, multiple colors.
The Brooklyn-based bakery has been rolling out 'rainbow' bagels or what owner Scott Rossilo refers to as the 'world's most beautiful' bagel for two decades. However, though extremely popular with the locals, the rest of the world is just discovering them.
Rossilo says that creating the bagels is so complex that the store can bake just 100 every five hours. To put it in perspective this is the same amount of time it takes the team to make 5,000 ordinary bagels. Since a bagel this gorgeous cannot be eaten with just ordinary cream cheese, the bakery has created a smear that features colorful funfetti. As a happy customer quips, "it is like eating cake for breakfast!!"
Learn Keywords in this Article
- hades135 monthsBagel on a whole new level
- tawyzici-1597860858608 monthsI WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
- bloxburgboyabout 1 yearthe second picture looks like a rainbow donut- sandwich with strawberry ice cream and sprinkles.
- booknerd200about 1 yearY-U-M!!!!!!!!!
- techfashion0315about 1 yearYummy and gorgeous! 🌈🥯
- erincs2010over 1 yearThey sell them at my local grocery store!🌈They taste like normal bagels though.
- unknown_user13over 1 yearYUM!! Those ALL look DELISH! But the second picture looks like it has A LOT of SUGAR and CALORIES!🤢🤢 But they do look GOOD and BEAUTIFUL!! 🤩
- marypopcornalmost 2 yearsI WANT THOSE BAGELS!!!!!!
- andrewliu1003almost 2 years“Who doesn’t want that?” I don’t want that! Like can you EAT that? Can you eat that……….paint? WHATEVER I DON’T WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!
- darklight_rpalmost 2 yearsThat looks cool O.O