Stubborn, Ambitious Or A Visionary? Your Choice Of Ice Cream Reveals It All

By

CCSS NAS-6

While you may believe that the flavor of ice cream you order is a random decision, Dr. Alan Hirsh, the founder of Chicago-based Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation begs to differ. He believes that it reveals some interesting insights into the person's character and has unveiled it all in a study he conducted for Baskin Robbins, in honor of National Ice Cream month. Curious to find out what your choice says about you? Read on!

Always the plain Vanilla fan? Then you must be impulsive and an idealist. For those that prefer the brighter, sunnier looking Rainbow Sherbet, there is mixed news - The good news is that you are very analytic and decisive, the bad? You are a pessimist!

Want to be perceived as a competitive, ambitious visionary like Steve Jobs? Then you may want to pick Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Like just plain Chocolate? Then you must be lively, dramatic and the life of every party!

Very Berry Strawberry eaters are tolerant, devoted and generally introverts, while Rocky Road lovers tend to be aggressive, but also, engaging and good listeners.

Keep away from those Mint Chocolate Chip lovers though - They tend to be argumentative and very frugal, which means that you may end up paying for their ice cream too! Instead, you may want to hang out with plain Chocolate Chip lovers who are not only generous but also competent and go-getters!

People that like to order exotic flavors like Jamoca and Pralines 'n Cream seem to have equally interesting personality traits - Those that like the former are scrupulous, conscientious and moral perfectionists, while Praline lovers are loving, supportive and rather shy!

The one thing the study that was done on group of adults between the ages of 18-65 does not reveal, is the personality of an ice cream lover who likes to order multiple flavors each time! Do you think your choice of ice cream flavor reveals the real you? Be sure to let us know, by adding your comments below!

Happy National Ice Cream Month!

Resources: baskinrobbins.com

Cite Article
1212 Comments
  • ariel500
    ariel500Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 3:01 pm
    i like chocolate chip!
    • cathulu2020
      cathulu2020Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 8:21 am
      I like Mint and Pralines 'N Cream
      • ceebee
        ceebeeThursday, July 23, 2020 at 2:54 am
        I love strawberry ice cream! 🍦
        • leiker1414
          leiker1414Monday, July 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm
          I like coffee, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate, vanilla, mint, and mint chocolate. That's all. What do you you guys like. Comment.
          • wolfiequeen
            wolfiequeenSunday, June 21, 2020 at 9:22 am
            I lik vanilla and mint chocolate chip.
            • glxysnail2020
              glxysnail2020Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 1:51 pm
              I like a lot of ice cream flavors. But the most common one i like is Vanilla, Homemade Vanilla, And French Vanilla. What is yours? P.S Have a nice day!
              • goodvibesonly09
                goodvibesonly09Monday, July 13, 2020 at 12:37 pm
                Lol lots of vanilla xD
                • animereina2020
                  animereina2020Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 8:53 am
                  My favorite 🍦 might be chocolate 🍫 or cookie🍪. They are both so good I can't decide which one! PS: I hope you have a great day too!
                • animereina2020
                  animereina2020Friday, June 19, 2020 at 10:51 am
                  Now I wanna buy ice cream 🍦 now!😋😋😋
                  • animereina2020
                    animereina2020Friday, June 19, 2020 at 10:46 am
                    Pop Quiz: What is the most popular ice cream flavor?
                    • leiker1414
                      leiker1414Monday, July 13, 2020 at 5:31 pm
                      I have NOOOOOO IDEA 💡.
                    • effie302
                      effie302Friday, June 19, 2020 at 10:02 am
                      ice cream is my favorite dessert!!!! I love carvel!!!!! does anybody else here like hard chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge!!!!! yummy its so good. when quarantine is over you HAVE to go to carvel!!!!! best place to get ice cream In New York!!!
                      • leiker1414
                        leiker1414Monday, July 13, 2020 at 5:32 pm
                        I love fudge. I will try carvel.
                        • animereina2020
                          animereina2020Friday, June 19, 2020 at 10:45 am
                          Okay, I will try it! Thanks for the suggestion @effie302❤👍
                          • goodvibesonly09
                            goodvibesonly09Monday, July 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
                            I live NO where near New York sorry 😞
                        • the_wolf
                          the_wolfFriday, June 19, 2020 at 7:06 am
                          I love blueberry and strawberry...Anything related to Sasuke!